12.23.2007

I used to think two years was a LONG time.

Yes, it is true! John and I have been married for two years. Our anniversary was on December 20th. I used to think two years was a long time to be married, but now that is here, I can't believe it. These past two years have been the best, with my best friend beside me.
John and I two years ago where married and sealed in the Mesa AZ temple. The past two years have been quite the adventure. We enjoyed our wonderful honeymoon cruise together and then it was time to start real life.
Paying bills, living on our own, going to school, we were living the good life. I graduated from Nursing school and six months after we were married we packed up and moved across the country to good old Buffalo! Welcome to our new home!

The move out to Buffalo was for a good reason, John not only swept me off my feet but all the way to Buffalo for him to go to Dental school, I guess that is a good reason!

Our time here is not only filled with school, work and friends but also SNOW!!

These past two years for John have been extra special because he is enjoying being the recipent of a Sugar Mama. Yes, I have started my first REAL job. I tell him to enjoy it and not get too used to this! No, but I honestly enjoy me job and am so grateful for the oppurtunity in my life to work now before we start our family!
We have loved our past two years together and look forward to our lifetime together. We love just hanging out together, being with friends, traveling, and our families.


This year our anniversary was special for two reasons, one because it was our anniversary and two because it was John's last day of school. `He finished up his test, then sent me off for a nice relaxing massage. It is always nice to get pampered. That night we enjoyed a nice Italian dinner and saw We are Legend. We had not been to the movies in forever! It was a great day!

6 comments:

steph said...

happy anniversary! time flies these days, doesn't it?

kristenita said...

congrats on 2 fun years!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

Congratulations! Being married is the best! We love you guys! See you at the "Ugly" sweater party.

Elisa said...

Hey John and Sarah,
We just read your mom's Christmas letter and realized you guys have a blog too! Hopefully we can keep in touch! Quinten and Elisa Edwards (http://qedwards-family.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see your pictures, brings back some good memories of our coming to your wedding. Nice to hear from your mom, hope you have a Merry Christmas and good luck with both of your schooling. Love, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Brent.

Melissa said...

Fun times. You guys are such an adorable couple. And still so skinny and beautiful. I don't know how we managed to each gain 30 pounds since we were married. :)

Followers