12.03.2007

Happy Birthday to the Best mom in the whole wide world!!


My mom loves to hear those words. Growing up whenever I would say that she pretty much knew I wanted something. But seriously, my mom is the best!
It is her birthday today. On December 3rd a long long time ago. . . She was born. (just kidding)
I want to thanks my mom for all she has done for me and who she is. I love to spend time with my mom, she always puts me first and makes sure I enjoy our time together. She is someone who leads by example, I have learned so much from her by simply doing the little things: scripture, prayer, FHE, temple etc.
I cherish all the memroies I have with you Mom, and I love you!!
Happy Birthday!

I love to spend time together with my mother and the family! (after seeing that picture I kinda miss my long hair!)
A great memory this summer, my mother and me kayaking in the snake river!\

No comments:

Followers