Anyway, so in our time off, we have been enjoying going to the gym together, being in the kitchen together ( my request), and sleeping in! The other day John and I picked some strawberries at a farm near our home, it was tons of fun. In a few weeks, it will be Blueberry time, I am excited for that one! (Homemade Blueberry Muffins, sounds so good!) So today, we spent some time making some homemade jam, and we are plan!ning on making some homemade strawberry frozen yogurt. We have been loving the ice cream maker, its so so easy and makes delicious frozen treats!
The past few days have been beautiful, perfect weather, not too humid, and at night it actually cools off! We were off to the pool today! We spent some time laying out realxing and reading, and of course we did some swimming too. Whenever we get in the pool, its hard not to act like 10 year olds. (Since we don't have kids, we need to act like them I guess.) Handstand contests, surfing on each others backs, lifting me up like a cheerleader, etc. Check out a picture of John flying in the air!
Tonight we went to Lasertron, for a fun game of Lasertag! Our friend Briste had a FREE game for up to 10 adults, so it was a fun night for free!! John or better known as his code name: Hwan, had a great night, having like the highest score on his team all four games !! Way to go! I guess I have to let him win on something! It was a fun time, running around and shooting each other. John and I were on separate teams, my team won all the games, even though "supergirl" did not do to well, and Hwan rocked!
After our fun night, we ran to Walmart real quick for a few things, and what a nightmere! Since it was late, the stocking boxes were out everywhere, and you couldn't get through, it took us forever!
Oh, I almost forgot, another reason to celebrate besides it being summer, and hanging out with my hubby on my days off, I got a raise!! Yeah, it's only a dollar raise per hour, but hey, I just started!
P.S. We tried the jam and its pretty good!
2 comments:
that's why I am not allowed to go to walmart on weekends. TOO CRAZY. and it seems no matter when I go, the STOCKERS ARE OUT AND THERE ARE BOXES EVERYWHERE and it is complete mayhem. meaning I usually come out of there in a bad mood!
looks like you are having fun!
a DOLLAR an hour raise is great!!! awesome. big bucks, mama!
You are a hot pool jumper!
Post a Comment