Oh, no not I. But this comes from Lucille Johnson who is a popular marriage and family expert, who gave a CES fireside. My dad sent this to John and I and we enjoyed discussing this for FHE. Take a look, and discuss it with your husband, have fun with it. We all need times to sit down and discuss our needs, and ways to improve etc. Do you agree or disagree????
Top 5 needs of a Woman
1- Affection
2- Pillow talk, just listen, dont try to fix it
3- Fidelity and trust
4- Financial support
5- Spiritual Leadership
Top 5 needs of a Man
1- Physical Intimacy
2- Do something with husband that he enjoys
3- Needs to be praised and admired
4- Be happy to see him when he gets home
5- Moderate organization in the home
Just something to think about!
2 comments:
Hey Sarah,
I finally did it, and became a blogger, here is my site
www.reganater.blogspot.com
Yeah!
Regan
I love looking at your blog, so I became a blogger too!
www.beeghandrandee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment