John successfully survived last week, with 3 tests in only five days of school called for lots of cramming and late nights, but hopefully all went well, and he is getting started on the two tests next weeki! The joys of mid terms.
Anyway, Saturday I worked and it was my last day on orientation, which means, so far I have always had a partner, just teamed with another nurse, now starting tomorrow, I will be on my own!! Yeah, a big girl, in my first real job, and a little excited and a little scared.
Saturday John studyed during the day, while I worked, he is enjoying that thought so much, me being his sugar mama, I tell him to enjoy it while it lasts buddy! That night he went stag to our friends house, or a delicious dinner and company. I joined him after work, it had been a while since we spent the night with friends, it always ends up the girls talking in one room, and the boys in the other. Funny!
Sunday we enjoyed a nice testimony meeting, and primary. Our little sunbeams were a little rowdy today, but cute and fun. We learned about being thankful for water, and brought in snow, to watch it melt from outside ( I guess something good about the snow). After church, our friends Josh and Alanna blessed their cute baby Cohen, we enjoyed the blessing, and the company of good friends again, and we chatted and ate!
No comments:
Post a Comment