Anyway, on Friday, John and I were looking forward to attending the temple On Friday night, with his cousin Adam, so off we were, well the the way, the thought came to me to check Johns recommend, and yes good thing we did, his recommend was indeed expired. i was totally bummed. I was looking forward to going with my husband, but instead he was our chauffer to and from the temple. It was a great experience like always, but so sad that John could not enter. Next time, for sure!
Saturday was my friend's stephanie's shower, unfortunately I could not attend, but I heard it was great fun.
( Dont worry, this is not now, notice no snow and sunny skies, I wish. . . ) Sunday was a special day for my sister and for our family. In provo utah, she blessed her little baby Jackson. I was so sad that John and I had to stay here in Buffalo, but it was a great day for them.
Also Kristen and I decided to do some visiting teaching, this new year, we are trying to VT every month, its March, but we are going to do better. It is always fun to meet other women in the ward.
Speaking of other women in the ward, we had enrichment last week, where I made some FHE file folder games. They are really cute. I am not finished but here is the idea.
John has been so good lately, helping out on days that I work, coming home and starting dinner, so when I come home, we can sit down and eat quicker and I have been so impressed. It helps out a ton!! He looks great in my new apron, doesn't he??
The Countdown begins!! Less than one week, until Spring Break from Dental School, John goes home to AZ on Saturday, and me a week from today on Tuesday!! Yeah, a nice little visit back home will be so nice!
2 comments:
yay for john being a good helper-husband! so nice when work gets so tiring.
that sucks about john's TR - maybe next time!
and yay for us FINALLY visiting our girls. uh only 7months later!!!
We are so excited for you two to come home! We need to plan something fun to do..
Post a Comment