We all gathered up and carpooled out to her parent's house near Buffalo and spent the night enjoying yummy food, presents and great conversation! It is always so fun to be together, and I can't wait to meet her little girl in June!
Here are a few great pics Kristen took.
Briste looks so cute, I swear when I was seven months I did not look like this!
Opening presents!!
Little (naked) Jude enjoying the shower!
Jude and his friend Trey playing together, they were having so much fun, holding hands and trying to steal each others toy.

Also, Jude is getting more fun every single day. I love it! Here are a few pics that I love.
Every time after his naps, he loves to stay swaddled for a little while and just hang out. Once he is ready to play he starts to move around and I unswaddle him. This is him just relaxing on the love sac.
This might be the only time this is cute! But I could not resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment