4.13.2009

Easter Sunday

Here is our little family enjoying Easter. We had a wonderful day spending the day together, and thinking about our beautiful Savior.






Saturday we took Jude to see the Easter bunny. I am trying to figure out how to scan the picture in to post it. And yes, I had to talk John into letting me put our son on some strange "bunny's" lap, but it is his first Easter!

3 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

I love the family pics. Jude is absolutely adorable. He is getting so big.

RegaNater said...

Very Cute!! Oh and I never got to cast my vote on who I think he looks like after seeing yours and johns baby pictures. I deffinately think he looks like you Sarah

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You guys are such a cute little family! I can't believe how big Jude is getting, he's a little stud!

Followers