*Walks*Pineapple*Warm bubble baths*Foot massages
We will post pictures as soon as we have a new addition to the family.
On Friday night, it was craft night at our ward. I totally loved all the crafts, and just had to choose a few to make. I made some hair bows, and no I will not make my boy wear them, I am saving them for my girl. . . one day hopefully. I made some cute Christmas Chinese take out type gift boxes, and an envelope book.
2 comments:
I can't believe you are due tomorrow! that went by so fast!!! We can't wait to see pictures of him and hear what you decided to name him.
so exciting!!! hang in there, it's hard at the end with all the wondering & getting so antsy, but little Baby T* will be here before you know it. you'll do great - keep us posted!! xoxo
Post a Comment