Baby is still moving around like crazy. On Friday we had an ultrasound, and he has plenty of fluid, and he looks healthy and happy. I have been having contractions, but nothing painful or regular.
Here are a few pics of us hanging out while baby is still inside. I am still growing, we measured by belly a week ago and I was 40 inches, this week I am 41 inches. I hope this baby isn't a ten pounder. . . . I will try to upload and scan in some ultrasound pics of baby. He looks kinda tight in there, and has BIG lips, I don't know where he got those! Will keep everyone posted on any news!
These pictures are of me at 40 weeks and 5 days!
5 comments:
Oh I feel so bad for you. Waiting is awful, especially on the first one. He is bound to come out sooner or later!
sarah, i am leaving town tomorrow and i will be checking your blog daily!! it is very important that i know when your baby has arrived! remember your hypno-relaxation techniques!!!
You look great! I am excited to hear when your little guy decides to come!
Oh, Sarah!! I am sorry to hear that he's SOOOO cozy in there and is not ready to come out yet!! :) I am glad that your mom is already there and you gals are keeping busy. I am crossing my fingers for you!!
PS You are the TINIEST 9 month pregnant girl I have ever seen!! Okay, you tie with my friend from the gym, she's in aerobics everyday kicking everyone's booty, and she's being induced tomorrow (I saw her last Monday). Good for you!! :)
Wow, Sarah! I can't believe he hasn't come yet!! You must be SOOOO anxious!! You look so cute in these pictures :) Can't wait to see pics when he finally arrives! :)
Post a Comment