11.29.2008
Finally!!
Here are some pics and some stats, Baby Taylor (who still does not have a name) was born at 4:02 am Saturday morning, the 29th of November after about 6 hours of labor. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 15.7 ozs and was 21 1/4 inches long. I, as the father of the baby watched as Sarah pushed and pushed this guys head and body out and am not kidding when I say that it pretty much defies physics how such a big object made it through such a small opening. Sarah's plan was to give birth "naturally" with out an epidural or pain meds, which she accomplished. This as well was an amazing thing. Enough chatting and on to the pics-









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations! He is beautiful! No meds!!! I am glad it went like you planned!
Great job, glad to finally meet him. What a cute boy! Hope you guys can get some sleep and good luck. Congratulations again. What a beautiful baby (Merick, Jude, River, etc.)
HOW CUTE is he!!! Congrats you guys! Sarah, we are so proud of you for doing it officially natural! That's very VERY impressive! Everyone says that they'll do it and don't last 5 minutes, but you actually did it! We can't wait to meet him!!!
YAY TAYLORS!!! that is a big boy, sarah you are amazing to do it drug-free & after waiting for days and days and days.
congrats, I'm so glad everything went well, keep the pictures coming, you guys look great & Baby NoName is really cute!!
xoxo
(p.s. I totally want to borrow your hypnobirthing book.)
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations. He is such a cutie. And great job Sarah...you are now my idol..I can't imagine giving birth with out any medication. You are AMAZING! We can't wait to meet the little guy at Christmas. Love you guys! Hope all is going well.
Yay!! He is finally here! Congratulations!!!! I cannot believe you did it all naturally! I don't think I would be brave enough to even attempt that! He is beautiful! Congrats! :)
congrats you guys. i'm so glad he finally decided to come!! and what a cutie. good job on going au natural. can't wait to hear the full story :) have fun and get some sleep while you're in the hospital!!
Congrats! I'm glad he is finally here! You're amazing at doing the whole thing natural! Hope you are doing well.
Yay!!! He's here! Congrats! He is so precious! Love ya lots!
That is soooo amazing. I wish for death when Rachel pulls a sliver out of me, I can't even imagine pulling a baby out of me. You women are the true super heroes. Way to go Sarah (and John I'm sure you gave great moral support). Maybe you should name the little guy Noname and like put and accent on it, like nOnamA, it could be cool. Just promise you'll think about it. No really, I am way psyched for you guys. You are both going to be great parents.
What a cutie...well worth the wait! Congrats. Best wishes on your new adventure in life called parenting. Enjoy every minute, take lots of pictures and most importantly...sleep when the baby sleeps :) We are so happy for you guys.
So happy for all of you!
You are amazing Sarah!!!
Bigger babies sleep better I've found, rest and recover.
(Eliza)
nice package! love seeing nkd baby I prefer p-ass- but c--k's nice too
Post a Comment