11.09.2008

Countdown! 7 days

On Saturday, I was spoiled with a baby shower from the ward. This ward is so great. I had a great time spending the afternoon with great ladies. Thanks! The baby was spoiled with several new cute little outfits.
We have the nursery all set up, minus the things on the walls. We still need to hang up pictures, clock etc. But we love to hang out in there, all we need now is the baby.
This picture was taken Saturday. Ready to pop, right.

John and I have been spending lots of time together with a movie on Friday night with friends, and Saturday night we spent trying to get a little Christmas shopping done. Sunday we enjoyed stake conference. And this morning well, we woke up to some snow on the ground! We love Buffalo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to pop!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You look so cute! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition to your family. Oh and I love your halloween costume!

kristenita said...

so sorry I missed the shower! I hope the ward spoiled you!!! you look so cute.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. You look great. My husband and I thought your halloween costumes were the most original we had seen in a long time. I hope all is well!!

Peterson Family said...

Good luck, can't wait to see pictures of your cute little guy!

Followers