11.19.2008

Baby Taylor. . . Still NOT here!

Well, he is still here, just still in my belly. He must really be enjoying himself in there, he is still playful, and happy as can be. Us out here are the impatient ones. My mom and I are enjoying our time, keeping busy, shopping, decorating, and watching some movies. We are still hoping for a baby sometime soon, and will definitely keep everyone updated. Here is a picture of me on my due date.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look so beautiful, although I am sure you are uncomfortable! Good luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will be soon!

kristenita said...

well you look darling! and the crib looks all ready to go & so cute. sleep sleep sleep this last little while before baby taylor arrives & he will be here before you know it. it stinks they even tell you a "date" because then it seems like time stops once you are near it!

Megan said...

You look great! I am so excited for you. Enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy. I loved feeling Lilly move inside me, isn't it amazing.

josh.kyla.avery said...

Hey! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! Good luck!

Linna Merrill said...

Cant wait to hear the grand news. You look very cute for 40+ weeks. I talk to Maryann about every couple of days, everyone is waiting in anticipation. Hope he comes soon......

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hi Sarah! How are you!? Congrats on almost having a baby and you are such a cute prego! Keep in touch!

Followers