These next few are some pictures that John took while playing "photographer" and using different functions on our camera.
8.19.2008
27 week update
WOW! Things have been growing and moving around here. My belly is getting bigger on a daily basis, my belly button has officially "popped." John and I love to watch my belly and see it move all around. Our boy loves to kick and move. Luckily, I am still relatively comfortable, and have minimal complaints, Besides being exhausted when I come home from work, luckily John is patient and helpful. I can't believe that in just a few months the baby will be here. We have gotten a few pieces of furniture for babies room, a crib, changing table, and amoire. We are still looking at some crib bedding, and I am busy making a list of all of the baby essentials.

These next few are some pictures that John took while playing "photographer" and using different functions on our camera.

These next few are some pictures that John took while playing "photographer" and using different functions on our camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you look so cute Sarah!! We can't wait to see you guys with your new little guy at Christmas..
I know this is totally random! Sarah you don't know me at all, but I cheered with John. I just found your blog and I wanted to say that you guys are a beautiful family!
Love the pictures, you are a beautiful mommy-to-be! How exciting for you, getting all ready for this little guy! Enjoy of minute of it... it goes quickly!
Ceder Point is very fun, I went when I was 19... SCARY rollar coasters!! :)
27 weeks already!? WHAT?
I love the last picture especially - pretty!
Post a Comment