8.19.2008

Boys Trip again!

Yes, John left me again last weekend for one last boys trip before he "really" starts school. I guess this makes up for all those times I have left him and gone home to Arizona. But while he was gone a few of the girls got together for some Dairy Queen and Olympics. Last weekend, six guys all piled in and off they went to the best amusement park, Cedar Point in San Dusky Ohio. The boys had a blast or so I am told. John and the rest of the guys I am sure acted like little 10 year olds, so excited and running to each ride! The day was beautiful and they spent the whole day there. Yes, they opened the park at 10 am, and closed it at 11pm! Needless to say John got home after 5 am Sunday morning!






No comments:

Followers