6.18.2008

It's A . . . .

Yes, Today was a good day! John and I were able to find out what sex our baby is. John thought is was a girl, I thought it was a boy. We really did not care what we were having. We are excited no matter what, just a healthy baby.
Well, it's a BOY! We are so excited. It is crazy to think that we KNOW what we are having, time to get planning and get buying all the stuff for little baby taylor. Even though my belly is growing bigger by the day, its crazy to grasp that the baby that we saw up on the screen today is in my belly!
We loved getting the ultrasound and watching baby move, and see of of it's vital parts. Baby is healthy and was moving around a lot. When baby was relaxing and semi-still he would cross his ankles with his legs stretched out. So cute.
After the ultrasound we went out to celebrate we bought baby his first set of little soft receiving blankets, and then we enjoyed a yummy mexican lunch out.
Now I will bore most everyone with a few (not all) of the ultrasound pics!
There is no denying that he is a BOY!
I know he is hunched over but check out those legs. Those are definitely John's long legs!

12 comments:

kristenita said...

yahoo!!
congrats. I LOVE getting ultrasounds! it is so cool to see that little baby in there - it makes it so much more real. and you will love having a boy. especially with the boy cousins in your family for him to play with! and of course all the other dental baby boys here.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun!!!

Elisa said...

Congrats John and Sarah! That is so exciting. Quinten and I had our ultrasound last week, and the doctor wouldn't confirm anything, but it looks like we have at least one boy in there as well! That will be so much fun having little cousins the same age as our babies! We're really excited for you! Quinten and Elisa Edwards

steph said...

yay for boys! how funny is it that we just keep adding more and more boys to this little group of dental babies. we're so excited for you guys and it'll be so fun to have our boys so close together!!

Sarah said...

Awesome another boy!! Yeah congratulations!!

Melissa said...

woo hoo! yay for boys, eventhough I will swear they are more work than girls.

joelle said...

Sarah! Congratulations! It was good to see you and Jessika on sunday. I have been anxious to know what you are having, and I bet John is excited! Mike wants a boy too. I think every guy does. well that is exciting for you two. good luck with all the upcoming excitement!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Now you just have to think of a cute name for a little boy... :)

Crescent said...

Congrats!! It is so fun finding out what you are having...now the shopping begins...

Unknown said...

Yeah we are so excited you guys are having a little boy. We love boys. They are so much fun!! Congrats...now Crew and baby #2 will have another little buddy to play with.

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Hi Sarah!! I found you through Jessika's blog, it's been along time and congrats on your baby!!! Come visit us, thegordofamily.blogspot.com.
Hugs,
Melanie

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!
Man, it is going to be a long pregnancy if he doesn't BEND HIS LEGS!!!! Look at him! That is funny!

Followers