6.08.2008

17 weeks. . . .

Okay so here is the latest picture of baby and me! I know I am only and I have quite the belly to show!

I know I have been the worst blogger, I don't know what is wrong with me but I am struggling with taking pictures and updating the blog.
Anyway, a quick recap of our lives the past few weeks.
JOhn is DONE with his second year and spring extension. He successfully just finished his first root canal in the clinic. Now it is time to study for the boards he will be taking later this summer.
I am have been enjoying many outings with the girls! We have so much fun together.
I have been busy with work and school, and have been working a lot of the maternity floor with the mothers and babies. I have been feeling great! I have felt the baby move and I feel like my belly is stretching each day!
One last important thing! I am going to Arizona this Wednesday!! Yeah, I am so excited to go home and spend some time with the family and of course shop, talk, and eat!!

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Look at your cute little tummy!! You make an adorable pregnant soon-to-be Mommy! I bet Jess is excited to get her boys a cousin! :) I hope that you continue to feel good and that everything goes well for you in this pregnancy!! Congrats again!

-alissa

kristenita said...

your belly is cute, sarah!!

have so much fun at home this week. enjoy that DRY heat & smuggle back some good tortillas, would ya?

Unknown said...

You are so cute!
Have fun is AZ!

Melissa said...

not fair. you are way too cute to be pregnant.

Followers