At Tempe Splash Park
Enjoying the pool time with grandpa.
It was definitely great for my dad to have both of his girls home with him for father's day. We relaxed on Father's day, spending it with the greatest dad ever! (And missing our wonderful husbands).
Relaxing with my boys on fathers day.
I am sure it was a tough trip for him to handle having two pregnant girls in the house, and hormones flying. It was a quick trip but well worth it. THanks Mom for flying me down!!
Cute little Jackson showing off his juice mustache.
Going home was not only spent with family, but gaining two new toys! We have been in the market recently and two great deals came up that we snagged! One a little Nikon D40x which we are excited to learn all about to take cute pictures of our little baby.

And an Imac which will be wonderful since my little laptop is getting old. We love our new toys, and from now on John is grounded from Craigslist, only crib searching allowed!

Well, upon returning from 110 DRY warm arizona (which is so much nicer than 80 and HUMID here), Buffalo welcomed me home with 50 degree weather in June!!
Arizona is calling me back so soon.
2 comments:
sounds like a great trip!
I'm not sure what happened to our summer weather. I'm not so happy about the weather we've got right now... it's summer!!
I'm so glad you guys got your D40. you will love it!
50 degrees??? oh man. that stinks.
Post a Comment