5.08.2008

Last week as a second year. . .

This past week we spent our time house/dog sitting for members in our ward! Along with caring for the dog we spent our time doing a few of the following: (sorry no pics)

Out for 31 cent ice cream cones for dinner, I had the triple scoop while John on the other hand ended up having 7 scoops of ice cream before the night was over. We enjoyed our ice cream night with our great friends the Ashworth's and Josh!

Late night studying parties, consisting of boys, food, noise and the occasional studying.

Girls temple trip out to Palmyra. We had such a great time, we must do it again soon!

Our friends the Fordham's and Josh over for a yummy dinner, dessert and just hanging out!

Out with the Ashworths for a dinner at the local drive in! Yummy Chicken Soulvaki salad!

Watching the American idol results show with some girlfriends! Jason Castro needed to go, and yeah David Cook is still in the running!

And today finishes up the fun for John. Today he successfully finished his 2nd year of dental school! Congrats! I am sure we will celebrate this weekend. I plan on spending a lot more time with him!

(P.S. I will try to do a baby update. I went to the doctor yesterday, I am going to try to scan in the ultrasound pics of our little baby! More on that to come!)

No comments:

Followers