WHY?
Just take a look outside.
This was once our electrical heater box thing, now it is barely visible through the fluffy snow!
Missing: 2001 Maxima. . .
Need I say more. SNOW SNOW SNOW. WIND. COLD. NASTY. ( No church, even).
I would have to guess around 18 inches or so. WOW. I so wish I was in Arizona right now at a park, the sun hitting my feet (in flip flops), sipping lemonade! Whatever.
No, we are out here in Buffalo, sipping hot tea, under the covers, watching the temperature drop and the snow fall, dreaming of the warmth.
Well, now lets think of the positive. Two things:
One- I have had the past few days off from work, so I did not have to drive in the crazy weather. Sleeping in, and not shoveling snow at 6 am is wonderful!
Two- In less than 1 week John and I will be down in Florida, hopefully on a cruise, in bathing suits, soaking up as much Vit D as possible to last the rest of this Buffalo winter.
Don't worry tomorrow we will be forced to come out of hibernation and it's back to work and school!
3 comments:
That electrical heater box thingy is actually your AC...Which it doesn't look like you need.
Hey JOHN!!! It's Kristi Broadbent!!! Dont' ask me hoe the heck I got here and what the process was, but I found you and i think you guys are adorable!! If you ever need to have any dental advice, I know a great dentist!! Keep in touch and let me know what you guys are up to!!
looks like you got the same snow storm we got. i HATE snow.
Post a Comment