Here are the contents. Nothing to surprising.
My wallet- most important, too bad it is empty!
My camera- never want to miss a kandid moment!
My I pod Shuffle- so small, you never know when you will be in a place where you can JAM!
A notebook- John can confirm this, but I NEED this for my numerous lists I make in 1 day!
Gloves- with this weather I never go any place without them, my hands get so dry!
Pens/Pencils- It is the worst needing a pen and not having one!
Chapstick/lipgloss- I am obsessed to say the least!
Reciepts- budgeting??? It's worth an effort!
Movie Stub- from 27 dressess. So good! If anyone wants to go, let me know I am willing to see it again.(PS- I can get tickets for 6 dollars vs. the 8-9 now days)
Well, that is it in my bag, but what is in yours?? Yes, if you are reading this consider yourself tagged!
3 comments:
am a list maker too! I have to make a list daily too! I really want to see 27 Dresses...that would be fun to go to with a bunch of girls.
I sswear that you and Megan both saw that you were bag tagged and cleaned out your purses!! I can not BELIEVE how orderly you guys are. You would be disgusted at what my purse looks like. When I clean out our room, I shove all the little extra stuff that I don't want to put away in my purse. I think I have a piece a fake poop in mine. Yeah. I'm not kidding...I can't beleieve how clean your purses are! Mabye i'm a freak... who knows!
Post a Comment