A nice bonfire that not only cooked us dinner, but lighted the stage for the talent show and kept us warm.
John and I at the ward campout. It was like 20 minutes away, so very convenient.
Saturday morning John and I had fun playing volleyball with friends at the church. I miss playing volleyball, so it was tons of fun to get out there again! Saturday night was the big party! Yes, the big 26 for John is on the 22nd, so us and several of our friends gathered at the local Chuck E Cheese's and had a great night. Everyone had fun playing games, eating pizza, and just hanging out! The birthday boy had a blast, mostly playing games with friends!
The big birthday boy! Doesn't he look cute next to Chuck E Cheese!
John and Me at his birthday!
The boys playing a game at the party!
Me with the birthday boy! What a place to celebrate, where the 26 year old can act like a kid!
The weather has been really nice lately. It is actually starting to cool off. Which I know to those of you in AZ seems impossible. But it is almost September so fall weather is beginning here, with temps in the 60-70's! I don't know how I feel about this weather, it feels so perfect out now, but I know this means winter is going to be coming sooner than I want! It brings back memories!
Last October.
4 comments:
That last picture is really depressing.
I wish we could've come to the ward campout! sounds like it was fun.
and yes, I agree with erica. depressing. the only good thing about that picture is the hilarity/irony of the AZ license plate in all that snow. and of course the fact that the SUN is shining!
ahah! Chuck E. Cheese! That's awesome!
Woah, I just realized something so crazy. Nates birthday is this week too. Which means they both have Aug. B-days. Then you and I both have May b-days. Then to top it off we both were married in Dec. close to Christmas. Crazy huh!
Post a Comment