8.22.2007

In honor of my Lovely Husband John




It is John's special day. His day to do as he pleases and for me to step back. Today he is the big 2-6! I can't believe I have known John for more than 3 1/2 years. Ever since I first met him he had something special about him that made me want more and I am still attracted to him in so many ways. I learn more about him each day I am with him. The more I learn, the more I want to be with him. The more I serve him, the more I see who he truly is. The more I sacrifice for him, the more I want to be like him. The more I listen to how I feel, the more I realize that I am the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful husband!
I love you John. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

kristenita said...

¡feliz cumpleaños, juancito!
que tengas un buen día y que comas mucha pastel. espero que "el 2-6" es un año bueno para ti. recuérdate que ahora estás en tus "mid-late veintes"... ¡disfruta! :)

Carrie Loren Leah said...

Your are still hot. Still hot.

Melissa said...

awww... so cute! you guys were made for each other! :)

Followers