8.30.2007

Bad News. . . . NO CAMERA

I apologize up front, our camera is missing ( i hope, and not gone forever!). Just a quick update and I will try to look harder to see if I can find it, so I can post some pics
* John is keeping busy at school, as a second year he is spending more time in the lab!
* I spent the day with my friend Briste going out to Rochester for some shopping and PF Changs.
* Having fun with John's new B-day gifts. A portable external hard drive and a garmin navigation system.
* Cleaning the house and organzing/cleaning the basement.
* Having Girls night tonight! A BBQ with friends!
All is well here in Buffalo! We miss our friends and family!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey guys! We just met some friends (Drew Steele) in Ty's class that have a sis and brother-in-law that moved to Buffalo. They are 1st years - last name is Sheenan? (I think). she's a nurse too! We totally thought of you guys - you'll have to keep an eye out for them. If our friends go up to visit them, we'll have to come too and see you guys! :)

Carrie Loren Leah said...

ooooh we love the garmin! we rented one while we were in Boston!! We would still be there ( totally lost )right now if it werent for the Garmin! Did you know that if you order one of those things that you can pick an accent for the voice that talks?? i thought that was cool. im jealous!!

Randee Mecham said...

Sarah you seriously rock! A 15k race,good for you! I want to participate in a race, I think it would be such a great accomplishment!

Followers