10.26.2006

update on the cake decorating

Last night, was my second cake class. We learned lots of stuff, including the decor on the cupcakes, clowns, flowers, also fruit, faces and teddy bears. Lots of fun things to put on cupcakes. I am enjoying class, and have fun decorating. Here are a few pieces of my work!!!
Feel free to stop by and try a cupcake!!




3 comments:

kristenita said...

I'm ready to see a big wedding cake after your class next week, you're getting pretty good at that decorating, girl!
I can't believe they still make those clown heads, they've been around forever!

Dick&Erica said...

You'll have to make cakes for every birthday. They look awesome!

Unknown said...

Look at you Sarah! I didn't know you were taking a cake decorating class! How fun! They look so cute! You did a great job!

How was Halloween? I guess you didn't have any trick or treaters either?

Oh, and, I'm glad you guys are in nursery with little G... AAAAnd I can't wait to take your pictures... I noticed your photo up in your profile (getting all blogger-savvy!!!). You too are so cute!

Followers