10.12.2006

Fun with Cake Decorating

Yes, I have taking up something new and exciting. Last night was my first class in cake decorating. And here is my finished cake, happy pumpkin! I enjoyed the class, and am learning some old and new tricks to decorate not only cakes, but cookies, brownies, cupcakes too!! Each week I will bring home something new that I have created in class. There is 2 more classes, so I will show off my next projects too!!




Yesterday I was also able to spend the day making some delicious home-style Chicken noodle soup. I even made the noodles from scratch, it was pretty good, with fresh veggies, herbs, noodles, chicken. The perfect meal on a cool, rainy day. I also enjoyed a midday movie with my girlfriend Kristen, we went o Step Up, about dancing. I love dancing and love movies about dancing, so it was great! I want to go out and sign up for a dance class now!!

No comments:

Followers