So I have not updated my blog in quite a long time, so here comes a update. It will be all over the place, so try to understand, that is kinda where my brain is at right now.
Girls getting together and watching the Bachelor.
After a great snow storm, we headed out and went sledding with some friends.
Jude and daddy had such a great time, I spent most of the time in the car with sleeping baby :)
Olive sure loves her daddy. She gets so happy when he comes home to play.
I know we spent some time in Arizona before Christmas time, but we went back to play early in January while John went to Colorado for a guys snowboarding trip. Here is Olive and her cousin Alex. We call him "Big Al", and her "Little O", I am sure you can tell why by the difference in their size. They are only a week apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment