Hello Everyone! I am 2 months old already. I have recently had a growth spurt and now weigh over 10 lbs. I am smiling all the time, sleeping 7 hours at night, and can sit up in the bumbo chair. I am a pretty happy baby, except when my big brother tried to pick me up the other day and didn't quite succeed, or the other day when I was happy enjoying my tummy time when he so lovingly came over and stepped on my head :) My mom tells me I will be a tough little girl!By our house there is a gymnastic center that holds open gym every Friday morning. It is free for those under 2! We go quite often and Jude loves it. He loves the trampoline, rings, and foam pit. Some weeks they even have a huge slide that he loves!


1 comment:
What an adorable brother and sister! When do you guys come to az for christmas? I guess I should ask are you coming first. Hope tp see you all
Post a Comment