10.13.2010

Flying by at 4 weeks old.

Well, I must say little miss Olive is growing so big day by day. A lot has been going on since her birth. She is now 4 weeks old. After she was born Grandma Jones came in to visit, and she was kind enough to take Jude back to AZ, so we were able to enjoy some Olive alone time. She brought Jude back and I have been on my own for a week now. Things have been going much smoother, after the first day of having a "2 kids alone breakdown". We have been trying to keep busy- I have been bad at taking pictures. We have enjoyed the beautiful weather spending time at the parks, going on walks to story time at the nearby library and open gym at the gymnastic place. We have ventured out to the pumpkin farm, and have enjoyed time together as our family grows. Olive is a nice surprise, being a pretty easy baby. She sleeps so well- 5-6 hours a night, she is already on a little routine, which is nice so I can plan activities accordingly.

Here are a few pictures:


We had a few newborn shots taken when she was just a few days old.

Here she is after her first bath here at home.

We are so glad Grandma Jones came to visit.



2 week old photo shoot outside. Making a funny face :)
The other night for FHE we talked about Nephi and of course dressed up. Here is Jude as Nephi.

And of course our little Olive soaking everything in. She sure loves her big brother. He always entertains her. Here she is bright eyed as "Nephi" runs around her with a sword!


I need to post about our fun Halloween weekend! With a fun costume pic too!

4 comments:

Dana♥Thomas said...

Congratulations!!! She looks so much like you, but in the bath picture, I feel like she looks just like Jude! I can't wait to meet her!

Peterson Family said...

She's just beautiful Sarah... good work!! :) I love your little Nephi too!

josh.kyla.avery said...

She is adorable! Little girls are so much fun to have!

kristenita said...

so stinkin' cute!!!

Followers