4.22.2010

Is this for REAL!?

Please meet the next member of our family. Jude will soon be a big brother. Jude will love his new baby SISTER more than anything. So let's pull out our hair bows, and pink dresses, and princess attitudes because we are having a girl!!


There is no denying that girl!

Check out that yawn!

Another cute profile shot!
We will welcome her in the middle of September!

13 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Yay!!! We are so happy for you...Congrats! Hope everything is going well. Jude is going to love having someone to play with all the time!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! It looks like your little girl is due just one month after ours! I bet your parents are going to be excited for a grand-daughter after all of those boys :)

Luke and Niki said...

Wow!!! COngrats, girls are the best!! Alissa just found out that she is having a girl and she is also due mid september!! lol

brentandkashann said...

At Easter dinner I kept trying to think of a way to bring it up because I was surprised to see a belly bump. Glad we can talk about it now! Congrats. Can't believe I didn't know.

Tiffany said...

AHH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! So excited for you guys! Jude will be such a great big brother! :) And how exciting to be having a GIRL! I'm sure she will be beautiful just like her mama ;) Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

RaCHeL said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I just wish you'd still be here when this little lady makes her appearance. :( So happy for you guys!

josh.kyla.avery said...

YAY!!! Having a girl is so much FUN. Congratulations!!!!

Dana♥Thomas said...

Oh My GOSH!!! YAY!!! A girl! I can't wait to see her and all the cute little things you will dress her in! Lets hope Jess has a girl too, we need to balance things out! CONGRATS!

Sarah said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats Sarah (and family :) )!! I was wondering when you were going to announce it... you are one of my 7 friends due within two weeks of me!! hehe I am so happy for you that you are having a GIRL!! Wahoo!! :)

Ribbons and Barbies here we come!

Hilary Stailey said...

Yayayay!!! Congratulations! And how fun for Jude, he'll be a great big brother!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Yea! How great it is to have at least one of each!

Followers