Hummm. . . It sure smells good in here. I think mommy made some yummy treats. I am going to climb up on my stool and check it out. Hummm. . . here is a bag full of homemade chocolate chip cookies. Reaching. . . .
Got it! Mom is on the phone, and not even looking. SWEET.
Dang it! I should have stayed in the kitchen to eat my treat. I got caught.
Now that is TOO cute! He's got it all figured out... I LOVE it! But just look at those eye's... I am sure you can't ever get upset with that little sweetie! :)
3 comments:
:)
just wait until he starts climbing UP onto the counters. haha, boys.
Now that is TOO cute! He's got it all figured out... I LOVE it! But just look at those eye's... I am sure you can't ever get upset with that little sweetie! :)
When is the big move?
If I had access to all your yummy treats, I might have some sticky fingers as well
Post a Comment