Thursday night- Bunco night. This past year I have loved going to Bunco each month. I enjoy the night with a great bunch of girls. We play, eat and enjoy our girl time together. This picture is our first picture at Bunco, sad I know. This picture is from this month, a few of us dressed up to celebrate Halloween.And of course, here is our Jude. In this picture he looks like such a big boy. He is almost 11 months already! He is loving "real" food lately. He loves turkey and cheese sandwiches, pancakes, cereal bars, apples, and whatever we are eating. Today he decided he wanted an orange, I was letting him play with it, and soon enough it was no longer a toy but food. He started biting it right through the skin!
This week. Grandma and Grandpa Jones are visiting.
Great Pumpkin Farm, shopping, Letchworth Park , yummy food, pumpkin carving
here we come!!
here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment