Jude is so happy. He is always smiling. He loves people. He loves to play. And he brings his parents so much happiness.
Here is our happy boy in action.
One of his loves:
The bath. Lately he loves to stand up in the tub. Smiling and singing.
Here is our happy boy in action.
One of his loves:
The bath. Lately he loves to stand up in the tub. Smiling and singing.
First Visit to the dentist. ( okay not really, just hanging out in daddy's dental chair.)

Okay, I know I need to post a video or something because Jude is totally walking around. It is no longer just taking a few steps than falling. He can walk from the kitchen all the way into the family room, and he can even walk and turn around!! He is going to be running soon!! I am scared.

No comments:
Post a Comment