6.14.2009

Baby GQ at 6 months

I think these pictures belong on the cover of a magazine. Take a look at our little stud supermodel at 6 months.(Is this Magnum or Blue Steel?)


(had to include the tantrum photo.
Daddy, why are you making stand on these rocks!)

Doesn't he look so solid. He is a thick 19.9 pounder!
He was loving this! He kept leaning in and kissing (licking) the wood.

I know we are a little bias of our cutie, But we hope you enjoyed a few shots.


And my first garage sale of the season was a success! Jude and I found these great toys, that he LOVES. They were a steal. They are teaching him to support himself while standing, what a big boy!


John and I could not help but reminisce of how fast the time goes and how much we have aged since our good old dating days! And to think now we have a child! WOW.
One of our first dates. We went on a 3 day snowboarding trip. I was a brave girl to spend that much time with John after I barely knew him. My dad actually talked me into going. Thanks Dad. ( P.S.- if you blow this picture up, you will notice the major dental work that was done on John's tooth. A photo editing session gone wrong.)

GO ASU!

Enjoying a sunset on the beach in San Diego!

A fun summer concert in AZ!

One of our trips to Rocky Point in Mexico!

Camping up in the beautiful White Mountains in Arizona.

School Update: This is John's last week of school. Yeah! Jude and I are looking forward to all of our fun activities over the summer we get to enjoy with daddy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Jude is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow...I am already getting sad that Raphael isn't going to be a baby for long...looking back on Jacob's pictures make me teary eyed! Jude is gorgeous!

See you tomorrow!

christy said...

My favorite is when Jude is taking a leak on the fence. I'm pretty sure that is what he was up to (especially, knowing his father). [glenn]

Tiffany said...

These pictures of Jude DO look like they belong in a magazine! Seriously, he is so cute!! :) I love his "Blue Steel" picture :)

Crescent said...

Little Jude is such a cutie! I love his fuzzy hair, it's my favorite!

Followers