5.21.2009

2nd Degree Burns

Poor Little Jude.
I will let the pictures explain.


I was carrying a bowl of HOT cream of wheat to the table for breakfast Tuesday morning in one hand and Jude in the other, and Jude grabbed for the bowl and dipped his hand in the HOT cereal. So sad. It was so hard to see him hurt, and boy did I feel bad. Luckily, after calming him down, within a few hours he was back to his normal self. He is such a good boy, he is not really using his right hand, he knows that it is injured. Hopefully it will heal soon! There are blisters on every single finger, and on his palm.

By the way, I don't know if it is his injured hand, teething or what, but his sleeping patterns are back to newborn, waking every 3 hours, what is the deal!!!!

PS- I need help on this blog, I tried to be creative and put up a new background, but all of my sidebar links are on the very bottom of the page, I don't know how to get them back to the side?? Any guidance would be appreciated!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Hi, random stranger who went to high school with John.

You need to fix the width in the html. I would guess it's the main wrapper, but I don't do a ton with blogger templates. You might want to change the font colors, too, because the gray-on-gray is hard to see.

Followers