We were able to stay in Arizona for 12 days. It was a nice trip. We were there long enough to really enjoy the WARM weather and family. My sister and her family were also able to come down, so it was great being all together. Jude and I were also able to spend a few days with Grandma Taylor and Uncle Jordan while we were there.
Jude enjoyed playing with his cousins, going to the pool for the first time, swinging on the patio swing with grandma and grandpa, taking walks to the park and getting used to the bright sunshine. Jude is growing so much and can now grab his toys, suck on his fingers, and ROLL OVER. He is such a big boy, and we LOVE him more than ever!!
Here are a few pictures that document our trip to Arizona:
Jacob and Jude are just 2 1/2 months apart and are going to be best buds! They already love playing with each other.
Even though Jacob can be a little rough. He was just so intrigued by his new friend Jude and his nice round head!
Here we are at Hamilton pool! It was open during spring break. Jude and I spent a few minutes in the sun soaking up some much needed Vitamin D.
Here is Jude catching some ZZZZZZ's. He fell asleep with those very cute sunglasses!!
And of course I did a little shopping. . . . (and not just for me, Jude too.)
Here is Jude with a few of his Girlfriends, Brielle and Leah. He is so BIG compared to them! I had a few of my friends over and we enjoyed some YUMMY freshly baked warm cookies right out of the oven topped with vanilla ice cream!
here he is! On his back. Nice roll Jude!
Here are a few pictures taken before we left. I thought they were pretty cute!
Here is Jude showing off his cute sweater vest after church!
We had a great time away, but it was great to see John again.
P.S.- After our return trip home to Buffalo, we made the transfer of Jude in bed with mommy into his BIG boy crib for night nights! He is doing great, putting himself to sleep(with a few tears), and sleeping for 7 hours straight without eating! YEAH!! We are so proud of him. He really needed this, there is no way he would be doing this if he was still in bed with me!!
3 comments:
Oh Sarah, he is adorable!! What a cutie pie! I was actually down in Az for spring break, but I think we missed each other by a day. Will you be going down for the summer, cause I definitely will and I want our little tikes to meet. I miss ya, and love seeing all the updates!
I'm glad the transition from bed to crib went well!! It looks like you had a great time in AZ!!
See you soon!
brielle knows what it is for, look at her legs open and spread just like a good girl, love to enjoy her baby p-ss-
Post a Comment