Jude turned 7 weeks on Saturday, I can't believe he is getting so big. Time goes by so fast! He has visited church now for the past 2 weeks, and loves it. He must feel right at home. I can tell he is growing up because he is doing much better with eating/sleeping. Some nights he goes 5-6 hours between feedings!! One thing he hates: the car, he will scream and scream until we take him out of the car, and then he is happy and smiley! I don't understand it. Here are a few pics!
Jude hanging out with daddy before church on Sunday.
Bright eyed boy just hanging out during his many awake times throughout the day at 7 weeks.
This is a sample of one of Jude's blow outs that landed him right in the shower.
Oh, and how about those Cardinals! Yeah, Arizona for making to the Superbowl! What a great game!
8 comments:
He IS getting so big. And even cuter, despite the blowouts!
Who doesn't get blow-outs at mexican food restaurants? But I will say, that is impressive distance.
Hi Sarah!
Your baby is adorable! and unfortunatly the blowouts still happen at 14 months old! Just cleaned one up today!
Jude is such a beautiful baby (even with the blow-outs!). I love his cute little face! :)
That's pretty gross! I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to handle stuff like that here in a few months. Hey email me at rwright@cci.edu for those recipes. Thanks so much! I
m excited for you to come into town. Call us when you do.
Man, I really don't miss the mustard days! And I hate car screaming -it really can drive you insane. But he's so cute and worth it.
Wow, he is getting so big already!
It was fun to see you guys at Christmas.
Thanks for remembering Katie in your thank you note. She was thrilled to get mail, and pleased that you liked the blanket and burpie blanket she picked out.
Hope you guys aren't too cold up there!
ewww... that blowout looks like fun to clean up!
Post a Comment