12.01.2008

Introducing Jude Edwin Taylor

It's Official! We have picked a name. Our child will no longer be known as "Baby Taylor" or " Baby no-name." He shall be: Jude Edwin Taylor, we love it and it totally fits him. Jude, cause we love the name, and Edwin was John's father's middle name. Okay here are a few more pics of us at the hospital.

Here he is. This picture is great. He is still so fresh. He was so awake and alert for several hours after birth. Check out those big eyes!

Yeah! I am so glad Baby Jude made in time for Grandma and grandpa Jones to see him!
He is peeking out of his blanket. He is awake and happy a lot more than we thought.

John and I playing on the floor with our new love.

John and I with Jude and the wonderful midwife that delivered our baby.
One of my favorite pics of our little man.
Here is Grandma Taylor and Jude!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Jude, what a handsome little man. Congrats!

Rivera Family said...

Congrats Sarah on your little bundle of joy!!!This is Kayla in Utah Vicki's Daughter. I saw your blog off Jessika's. Sounds like everything is going good!! Wow I can't believe you have a baby time fly's!!! He's Really cute. I haven't talked to you in a long long time, I know our mom's still talk And I talked to Jessika not to long ago her boys are cute too
Well Congrats again and keep in touch, hope all goes well for your family! Talk later Kayla

Melissa Pratt said...

In case your not sure who this is, it is Melissa your cousin. Just wanted to tell you congratulations. Jude is so handsome. Happy Holidays. Love you all..

The Davies Family said...

Congrats! We've been waiting for the news! What a cutie! and we love the name too.

rachel lee said...

Hes adorable! I can see a little John John in him. Congratulations!

Elisa said...

Congrats from us too! (This is Quinten and Elisa Edwards). We've been thinking a lot about you guys and are happy that Jude is finally here! Congratulations!

The Favorite said...

Beautiful! You all look so happy and I LOVE the name.

Randee Mecham said...

I LOVE the first picture of him! So neat to see what he looked like right after! Congrats guys, seriously Sarah being a mom is the best job ever!

Peterson Family said...

LOVE the name (And Jude Law too)!! :) Horray for you both!! Those are great pictures and I am so happy that your labor was (relativly) short and you were able to accomplish all that you wanted to regarding Jude's delivery. What a HANDSOME boy you have!! I can't tell who he looks like more... I am sure time will tell. :)

CONGRATS!!!

Langdon & Heather said...

Love,love,love the name!! That lil dude is amazing!! Keep posting pics. I don't know who people say he looks like but I totally see both of you in him... John's eyes Sarah's nose...IDK all i know is he's amazing

amy said...

hooray for baby jude! he is beautiful and sarah should not look so good after giving birth! can't wait to see him in real life.

Tiffany said...

I love his name! He is adorable! Congrats again to both of you! :)

Followers