12.06.2008

Happy Birthday

Today marked the 1 week birthday of our new son. This past week has been the most happiest time in our lives. We feel so blessed to be the parents of this amazing child. This past week we have enjoyed so many fun memories. Parties at 1am, and 4am, his first sponge bath, his first visit to the doctor, plenty of play time, making funny faces that crack us up, and just the quiet times when John and I look at him, admiring everything about him, and then realizing what we have created. It is truly a miracle. We are so grateful for this new life. We are loving every minute of it.

Just laying down looking so cute. Jude has found his fingers and he constantly loves to suck.

Here are a few pics that capture his first little sponge bath.


Looking clean after his little bath.

Check out Jude. He was totally cracking up while looking at his daddy.
This picture was taken today. Making him 1 week in this picture. Time sure has gone by so fast. I am trying to enjoy every single minute!

5 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Just look at all that hair!! What a cutie-pie! Eat it up... it flies fast. :)

Tiffany said...

He is adorable, Sarah!! And you sound so happy to be a new mommy! Makes me so excited to have our baby... :) We find out next week what we are having and I can't wait! :)

Unknown said...

Jon... so sorry about today! I didn't mean to blow you off! Crazy! Is it ok if I drop photos off on my way to dance Thursday? It will be around 8:30. Let me know if that works! Thanks! I have only peeked at them, but they are fabulous!

Jon said...

Yo, thought I'd check in and say congrats on the baby! Wow, you guys are parents now, that's awesome! Ok, tengo que estudiar me!

Anonymous said...

show me his c--k mum

Followers