Enough about that, Happy Labor Day! I know it is amazing to think that today was a holiday and I did not have to work! So John and I enjoyed it. This morning I started the holiday off withmy first race! I ran a 15K, which is almost 10 miles. My goal was to run the whole thing, and I successfully did it. I actually did it quicker than I expected with an average 8 minute mile. I really enjoyed it. It was my first race so I did not know what to expect. I feel okay today but I have to work the next two days, that is if I can get out of bed! My next goal: John and I finishing a marathon together. After he is done with school of course!
Arriving to the race location. I received my number, and my champion chip which will time the race! The nano is even loaded with songs I picked to push me through to the finish line!
Right before the race is about the begin. John on the sideline cheering me on!
Yes, I still have a smile on the face. 1 hr, 23 mins later. Post race! Yeah, I did it!
After that exhausting morning came our fun Fondue Party!! We invited and hosted several of our friends for some yummy fondue. I made a cheese and chocolate fondue that we enjoyed with numerous dipping items. We enjoyed getting together and eating, along with some guitar hero!
The presentation, I know not to spectacular but boy was it yummy!
John tossing Caleb (one of our sunbeams) onto the love sac, he is flying!
Some Boys rockin out at Guitar Hero!
A few Kandid pics of friends at our Party!!
I hope everyone had a great Holiday!
6 comments:
Ok nice job on making me look bad! : ) im still working on my whole running kick (slowly but surely!) No serious though thats so awesome!! Great job! and yes i totoally get the whole high school musical thing, along with Zac Efron <3 (i even have loren style his hair like him!!) i also secretly want to but the hannah montana soundtrack! Whats up with the Disney channel obsession????
a 15K?!! You rock! I just did a 5K and thought I was going to die! You're my idol now! ;)
15k that's awesome! thanks for inviting us to the party we really enjoyed it. Also i watched the rest of high school musical and now i have to see the second one so you need to let me know when you are not working and we should watch it or some night when the guys are studying!
sorry we missed the party but it looks like it was tons of fun!! the food looks great!! and good job on the race. you should let me know if you ever want to do one again cause i'd love to do one with you!! it's always fun to have a training/running partner and i love to run!!
Go Sarah! That is so awesome! Your so fast.
you're such a tough chick!!
Post a Comment