2.19.2007

A nice Valentine's Day

Well, I did have to work on Feb. 14th, but the night was still young when I was done. JOhn and I enjoyed the company of each other while we had dinner, opened a few gifts, and just relaxed with each other, no studying or any other worries. My mother got me a nice pair of earrings, I wanted some big diamonds, so I got some big fake ones, which are perfect. John got a new white t-shirt, his old one has a nice stain on it (in which he was still wearing).

JOhn gave me an apron, its very cute, and stylish. I can't believe with all the cooking I do, I don't own an apron, my clothes are always getting things on them, but now I can have some protection.

I got John a light jacket, I tell him it is not for this weather now, but more for the spring and fall, when all you need is a light jacket. It's an off white quicksilver jacket.

And for both of us, I finally got around to finishing a wedding picture book, its a hard coffee table book. And we love it! It' s great, it has our engagement pictures, our whole wedding day, and honeymoon. It will be great to keep, and to share those memories with each other!!




Anyways, you are probably sick of hearing of all this mushy love stuff, so I will write later. Oh, by the way, sorry I don't have any pictures of John's gifts, that is kinda selfish of me. . . .

2 comments:

steph said...

i have to admit that reading about your vday makes me a little jealous! dave and i gave up on that holiday this year...and i can't remember the last time we actually wrapped presents for eachother!! haha. and the big fake diamonds thing...yep, i did that awhile ago too. we're girls, we need sparkly things, right?

kristenita said...

I'm glad you got that apron!
but what am I going to get you for your b-day now?

looks like your photobook turned out great - which one did you use?

Followers