12.11.2006

Chocolate Fountain Craziness!!!

An update here in Arizona. First of all, it is sunny and nice down here, jeans and a short sleeve shirt, I know I forgot they existed in NY! So far I have been a great helper to my mother who owns a catering chocolate fountain company. This time of year is very busy for her, so Sarah to the rescue. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were all filled with events!



But I must tell about one. Saturday I got to do a fountain for one of my great friends(hee hee), She lives in a huge mansion in Paradise Valley, I will be honest, the biggest house I have ever seen, let alone be at one of the biggest events of the year. Over the top with decorations, a huge guest house, a huge backyard, and to give another hint as to the amount of money these people had, just in their garage, their were 4 harley hot rod motorcycles, 2 ford mustangs, one older restored one, and a new one, 1 yellow lambergini, 1 black Bentley, and a black range rover!! Wow, huh! Anyway, on with the story. My dad and I were there getting all set up for this party. It was a huge party, decorations perfect, tables, food, ice carvings, bars everywhere, the pool was covered with an elevated dance floor, a band from LA was flying in. Anyway, so you get the point. An over the top party to say the least, and so you are wondering who's house was this. WEll I will tell you. . . . ONly the most sought after porn star ever . . . JEnna Jameson! Yes, that is what the porn industry will buy. I guess that explains all the strippers in prom dresses that were there. What a night, my dad and I were dodging boobs the whole night!! Sorry for not having my camera on me, but WOW! Talk about the big and spacious building!

Anyway, enough with the chocolate fountain talk, now it is time to relax and enjoy AZ with friends and family! Congrats to Kristen on the birth of her beautiful son Chase!!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

you look so cute as a chocolate girl! hurry back here and bring some chocolate with you...
john came to visit us in the hospital and was telling about jenna jameson - I was like, (not remembering who she is, though the name did ring a bell) "oh that GIRL you dated?!" he about died. anyway, we had a good laugh...
MISS YOU! oh and eat some mexican food for me ok?

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah!!!

I bet John was bummed he couldn't 'help out' at that event!

I am cracking up at Kristen's comment! Old girlfriend?

Anyway, enjoy sunny AZ! Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas w/o the freezing temps here in Buff, but if you must tan during Christmas vacation I guess AZ is the place to be ;)

Followers