8.19.2006

So whats up in Buff Buff!?

Buffalo.... Is it Great!! here we are in our new home in the village of Williamsville NY, a small suburb of Buffalo. Our new home is in the perfect nestled community. The freeway is unneeded to get to anywhere we need. Orientation for Johns dental school has begun and successfully ended. With the number one best thing is getting what?! The new MAC BOOK PRO! I am worried that the the new laptop is going to get more loving then me in the next four years, but I was taught from the dental school administrators themselves that I need to be ESP- Encouraging, supportive, and patient!!! And that John will be studying and be very busy with school, it is more than a full time job!! So myself and the other wives had bonded together to create a little wives club to be there for each other when our husbands are busy studying. The orientation activities have kept us busy getting to know other dental students and enjoying our time together before our sad separation on Monday when school begins!!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

sarah: I feel your pain. I just hope it's not TOO much worse than last summer when aaron was taking Ochem, Bio and DAT all at once. I never saw him. we are going to have to find a way to get new MACs of our own so we can have a new best-buddy too! you come over and watch oprah anytime you want! love Kristen

sarahjohn said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I will take you up on that oprah offer for sure. Thanks for your help on the blog, still lots to do but I will get there. It was great to see you tonight, and for the awesome shakira show, because I know you loved it as much as I did!! Sarah

Followers